As some of you might know, my friend and Singapore guitar guru, Thomas Leong invited me to preview a relic guitar, a Nash Guitar, from specialist builder Bill Nash. It was one of the best sounding; and looking; guitars I’ve ever played. With all the ingredients of a vintage guitar; dinks, wear, nitro finish and some magic sounding Lollar pickups; it made my day and hence I made a short video of the encounter. Enjoy.
About the author
Sean Rezel is a Rhythm Guitarist, a skill which he picked up from musically inclined family. Sean’s love for music led him to release one original EP each with Mary J. Sex Asylum, Dan, Dinesh and Sean in the early to late 90s. He has been an integral part of well known Singapore bands such as Jade and Confused, The Rogue Traders, The Project Band and Seattle Sound from 2001 till now.
- How to Buy Relic Guitars Online?
- Fender Relic or Vintage?
- DIY: How to relic metal parts for your Relic Guitar Project
- Fender Relic: Only one part of the equation
- Bill Nash – Relic Guitar Hero
- The Fender Stratocaster Serial Numbers Guide
- Match that Fender Pickup with a Genre
- The Vintage Stratocaster Colour Conundrum
- The Relic Guitar – A new vintage?
- Telecaster Relic Accidents: Wearing your guitar down naturally