One of the most important things you need to know before buying a vintage guitar is how to read pre-CBS era Fender Stratocaster serial numbers or serial numbers for any of these models: Fender Broadcaster, Telecaster, Jazzmaster, Jaguar, Jazz Bass, […]
Posts Tagged "Fender"
There are 5 results found
Just a week ago, one of our members from our Facebook community (Nm Boliek) asked if there was a shell or coral pink Vintage Stratocaster. My straight answer was yes. It was a strange colour for a guitar and unfortunately […]
Prior to the 1960s, Fender used only single coil pickups giving it the ‘famous’ twang that was edgy, bright and snappy. The Fender Pickup was synonymous with the Fender guitars of that time. That legendary status rolled over to modern […]
The “Telecaster Relic: The Hard way” article continues in this article to find out if and when a guitar should be considered a part of the vintage process or if it needs to be repaired by a master luthier after […]
What is a Fender Relic? Is it a naturally worn down guitar or a modern guitar built to the exact specifications of vintage fenders and artificially worn down? The Fender brand is synonymous with guitar players all over the world […]
- How to Buy Relic Guitars Online?
- Fender Relic or Vintage?
- DIY: How to relic metal parts for your Relic Guitar Project
- Fender Relic: Only one part of the equation
- Bill Nash – Relic Guitar Hero
- The Fender Stratocaster Serial Numbers Guide
- Match that Fender Pickup with a Genre
- The Vintage Stratocaster Colour Conundrum
- The Relic Guitar – A new vintage?
- Telecaster Relic Accidents: Wearing your guitar down naturally