Are Fender Pickups the most versatile ever built? Possibly not. That’s why there are hundreds of independent pickup makers all over the world. Some of them claim to be able to get that vintage tone that the modern Fender cannot. […]
Posts Tagged "Fender pickup"
There are 5 results found
Happy New Year to all FenderRelic.net readers! May all your guitar relic dreams come through in 2011! The first post in 2011 is about getting that sound you have in your head; and for some of us it […]
Prior to the 1960s, Fender used only single coil pickups giving it the ‘famous’ twang that was edgy, bright and snappy. The Fender Pickup was synonymous with the Fender guitars of that time. That legendary status rolled over to modern […]
There are many alternate pickup brands to the stock Fender Pickup that comes with your Fender guitar, relic or new. Once you have a wonderful looking guitar, you understandably want to make it sing the way you like; you want […]
What other factors make a great looking guitar sound good? The Fender pickup is an extremely important part of the guitar. Sure, there are other very important areas of a relic gem like the bridge, the saddle, the brand and […]
- How to Buy Relic Guitars Online?
- Fender Relic or Vintage?
- DIY: How to relic metal parts for your Relic Guitar Project
- Fender Relic: Only one part of the equation
- Bill Nash – Relic Guitar Hero
- The Fender Stratocaster Serial Numbers Guide
- Match that Fender Pickup with a Genre
- The Vintage Stratocaster Colour Conundrum
- The Relic Guitar – A new vintage?
- Telecaster Relic Accidents: Wearing your guitar down naturally