Prior to the 1960s, Fender used only single coil pickups giving it the ‘famous’ twang that was edgy, bright and snappy. The Fender Pickup was synonymous with the Fender guitars of that time. That legendary status rolled over to modern […]
Posts Tagged "telecaster"
There are 6 results found
The picture above is a Telecaster guitar from the Fender Relic series but we all know that Leo Fender got it right the first time in regards to the original Fender Telecaster. Like I have written in my previous post, the Telecaster […]
There are many alternate pickup brands to the stock Fender Pickup that comes with your Fender guitar, relic or new. Once you have a wonderful looking guitar, you understandably want to make it sing the way you like; you want […]
The Fender Relic line of guitars is a strange phenomenon. All over the internet you get people asking how long it would take to relic or vintage a perfectly good guitar. There even was a recent poll done on one […]
The Relic Guitar debate is a constant throughout the guitar forums all over the world. Why is there so much controversy? Some guitarist love them; some can’t understand why someone would pay a lot of money for a new guitar […]
What is a Fender Relic? Is it a naturally worn down guitar or a modern guitar built to the exact specifications of vintage fenders and artificially worn down? The Fender brand is synonymous with guitar players all over the world […]
- How to Buy Relic Guitars Online?
- Fender Relic or Vintage?
- DIY: How to relic metal parts for your Relic Guitar Project
- Fender Relic: Only one part of the equation
- Bill Nash – Relic Guitar Hero
- The Fender Stratocaster Serial Numbers Guide
- Match that Fender Pickup with a Genre
- The Vintage Stratocaster Colour Conundrum
- The Relic Guitar – A new vintage?
- Telecaster Relic Accidents: Wearing your guitar down naturally