The Telecaster Relic guitar; born from the Esquire and the Broadcaster in 1949. So sought after were those guitars that Leo Fender built by hand that modern day Fender is always trying to duplicate it. So much so that they […]
Category "Telecaster Relic"
There are 4 results found
The Fender Telecaster Relic and Stratocaster Relic are one of the few special guitars that one must have in your arsenal. Buying any Fender Relic guitar; let alone a Telecaster Relic, may set you back in the thousands. Yup, a […]
The “Telecaster Relic: The Hard way” article continues in this article to find out if and when a guitar should be considered a part of the vintage process or if it needs to be repaired by a master luthier after […]
Welcome to my blog! I figured it was time that I did a blog on something close to my heart. The Fender guitar…..and no, it’s not because my guitar is now a Telecaster Relic as it fell off the stage at Indochine Clark Quay […]
- How to Buy Relic Guitars Online?
- Fender Relic or Vintage?
- DIY: How to relic metal parts for your Relic Guitar Project
- Fender Relic: Only one part of the equation
- Bill Nash – Relic Guitar Hero
- The Fender Stratocaster Serial Numbers Guide
- Match that Fender Pickup with a Genre
- The Vintage Stratocaster Colour Conundrum
- The Relic Guitar – A new vintage?
- Telecaster Relic Accidents: Wearing your guitar down naturally