Just a week ago, one of our members from our Facebook community (Nm Boliek) asked if there was a shell or coral pink Vintage Stratocaster. My straight answer was yes. It was a strange colour for a guitar and unfortunately […]
Category "Vintage Stratocaster"
There are 4 results found
Buying a Vintage Stratocaster guitar will cost a bomb. After buying gifts for your loved ones, thy pockets might not be deep enough to purchase that vintage guitar that you have been eyeing in that shop window. Let’s look at […]
The Vintage Stratocaster may be a valuable guitar but a buyer must be weary that not all old, vintage guitars are valuable. This depends on the time in which they were made. This article will explore the history of a […]
We are going to look at one of the most popular and sought after guitars in the world: The Vintage Stratocaster. But before we do so, we need to understand the term vintage guitar. How is it different to a […]
- How to Buy Relic Guitars Online?
- Fender Relic or Vintage?
- DIY: How to relic metal parts for your Relic Guitar Project
- Fender Relic: Only one part of the equation
- Bill Nash – Relic Guitar Hero
- The Fender Stratocaster Serial Numbers Guide
- Match that Fender Pickup with a Genre
- The Vintage Stratocaster Colour Conundrum
- The Relic Guitar – A new vintage?
- Telecaster Relic Accidents: Wearing your guitar down naturally